As a media partner for the event, Peruvian Times extends an invitation to all its readers to attend the Peru Energy Summit 2014 to be held March 12 and 13 in Lima. Download Agenda Here
This is the first Energy Summit in a series of high-level Energy Summits that Latin Markets will host in Peru, Colombia and Mexico in 2014. The Summit will feature New Energy Projects in Peru: Planning, Investment, Operations, Technology and Construction.”
Features of the Summit:
· A two day forum providing insight into the investment and development opportunities and challenges across Oil & Gas, Mining, Petrochemicals, Electricity, Renewables, Technology, Financial, Risk and Legislative sectors.
· More than 65 speakers from the most important Energy project developers, concessionaires, investors and local and international energy regulators and authorities.
· Opportunities for more than eighteen hours of networking with delegates and speakers from more than twenty countries including Peru, Colombia, Mexico, Brasil, Chile, The United States, Canada, Spain.
Latin Markets has put together a program that takes into consideration the needs of energy developers, concessionaires, financiers, private equity firms, investment banks, engineering, construction and procurement companies, consultants, legal service providers, auditing service providers, operators and government actors and will continue to strive to provide the most updated topics in energy investment & development.
Register before Friday, February 28thto receive an additional discount!
Download Agenda Here
For further information, contact Carolina Gomez-Lacazette, Energy & Infrastructure Group, Latin Markets, +1.646.688.5056 [email protected]
THE FOLLOWING are some of the speakers confirmed for the Program:
– Ricardo Ferreiro, General Manager, Transportadora de Gas del Perú
– Jesus Valentín Ramírez Gutiérrez, General Manager, ELECTROPERU S.A.
– Alfonso Luis de Sas Prada, Country Manager, Isolux Corsan
– Luis Miguel Lazo Velarde, Business Manager, Red de Energía del Perú S.A
– Luis Enrique Ortigas Cuneo, President, PeruPetro
– Julio Carrasco, Finance Manager, Odebrecht Energía
– Carlos Gálvez, CFO, Compañía de Minas Buenaventura
– Ernesto Córdova, CEO, Fénix Power Perú
– Telmo Paz, Institutional Relations Manager, Pacific Rubiales Energy
– José Estela Ramírez, Energy Manager, Volcán Compañía Minera S.A.A.
– Sandra Fonseca, President, Grupo de Energía de Bogotá
– Ricardo Cornejo Corrales, Corporate Director General, Grupo Cobra
– Reynaldo Llosa, General Manager, BPZ Energy
– Alessandra Marinheiro, CEO, ContourGlobal LATAM
– Pablo Eguiluz, Project Finance Manager, Inkia Energy
– Juan Antonio Rozas, Commercial Manager, SN Power
– David Lemor, Director Corporate Affairs, Peru LNG
– Paul Rocca, Institutional Relations Manager, Contugas
– Gabriel Quijandría Acosta, Deputy Minister for Strategic Development of Natural Resources, Ministry of the Environment
– Jorge Paulino, Finance Manager, Hunt Oil Company
– Luis Velasco Bodega, General Manager, Red Eléctrica del Sur – REDESUR
– Tatiana Alegre, General Manager, Termochilca
– Mauricio Caamano, Commercial and Development Manager, Latin America Power
– Irwin Frisancho, Commercial Manager, Kallpa Generacion S.A.
– Guillermo Ferreyros, CEO, Maple Energy plc